WARRIOR PLUNGE LOTUS CONTOUR NURSING BRA - FLEXI UNDERWIRE
Free Shipping on orders over $80 + 45 day returns
*Magnetic nursing clips are not suitable to use for mothers with pacemakers or defibrillators
Free shipping applies to all orders throughout America over $80.
45-day like-for-like exchange, refund, and store credit policy*
Please see our dedicated Returns and Exchanges page for full details.
As a team of moms, we understand the importance of protecting the planet for future generations. We are committed to reducing our impact on the earth by creating beautiful products that are healthier for you, your family, and our environment. All Hotmilk garments are ethically sourced and go through rigorous testing to ensure the fabrics and hardware are safe and free from harmful chemicals.
We're here to help, email us if uncertain on sizing
- KHKate H.Verified BuyerReviewingWARRIOR PLUNGE IVORY CONTOUR NURSING BRA - FLEXI UNDERWIREI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars15 hours agoSo pretty!
I really love this bra. I have a black and a white in two sizes - one for pregnancy and early postpartum and one for late breastfeeding game. The magnetic clips are great but also the cups are easy enough just to slide out the way without undoing the clips because the plunge is so low. Looks very pretty.
- CHCourtney H.Verified BuyerReviewingWARRIOR PLUNGE BLACK CONTOUR NURSING BRA - FLEXI UNDERWIREI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars19 hours agoBeautiful!
Beautiful bra! However, I found the sizing advice inaccurate and should have stuck with my usual cup size instead of sizing up.
- MGMolly G.Verified BuyerReviewingWARRIOR PLUNGE LOTUS CONTOUR NURSING BRA - FLEXI UNDERWIREI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdaySo good to find a nursing bra that actually looks great!
I am so impressed with my purchases from Hotmilk. The bras are true to size, comfortable and flattering. I really like the magnetic clasps - they are a bit harder to unclip but snap back together so easily! Definitely a plus when juggling a wriggly baby.
- EREllyse R.Verified BuyerReviewingWARRIOR PLUNGE BLACK CONTOUR NURSING BRA - FLEXI UNDERWIREI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 week ago**** breastfeeding bra
Love the lace, cup is half lace and half padded so 1/4 of the nip shows through lace. The magnetic clips are great for easy access feeding and the back strap is nice and and wide which is great too. This bra would be great if was leak proof too
- AAliceVerified BuyerReviewingWARRIOR PLUNGE LOTUS CONTOUR NURSING BRA - FLEXI UNDERWIREI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoRuns small
This is a really pretty bra, but runs small. I’ve been wearing a 12F hot milk bra in a different style. I decided to go up a cup size (I’m only 19 weeks pregnant and have already gone up 2 cup sizes, so want room in case I grow more. Hopefully not too much more)! This bra was noticeably smaller than the 12F, even though I ordered a 12G (did a size comparison with the 2 bras). Anyway, size up!
Best Selling Nursing Bras