MY EVERYDAY CAMI PJ SET - SALE PRICE
Free Shipping on orders over $80 + 45 day returns
Staple black needs to be in every mother's wardrobe! A perfect set for nights, around the house and even as separates these pieces can be worn out and about town.The perfect PJ set including both the My Everyday Cami and My Darling Pant
MY EVERYDAY BLACK CAMI
- A must have garment to keep your tummy covered when breastfeeding
- Side sling for discreet feeding and shape on B-DDD (DDD) cups
- A Frame on G-K cups for added support and modesty
- Multi sized to grow up to 3 cup sizes as you grow
- The perfect Cami for pregnancy/sleep/hospital bag/birthing/Everyday wear
- Easy one handed drop down cups for breastfeeding
- 95% cotton cami with 5% elastane
- Small/6, Medium/8, Large/10, X-large/12, XX-Large/14
MY DARLING LOUNGE PANT
- Cut low to sit neatly under the growing belly or sensitive tummy
- Stretchy bands allow for your changing shape
- Designed to match back to all our tops and camisoles beautifully
- Luxurious soft viscose/elastane jersey fabric
Free shipping applies to all orders throughout America over $80.
45-day like-for-like exchange, refund, and store credit policy*
Please see our dedicated Returns and Exchanges page for full details.
As a team of moms, we understand the importance of protecting the planet for future generations. We are committed to reducing our impact on the earth by creating beautiful products that are healthier for you, your family, and our environment. All Hotmilk garments are ethically sourced and go through rigorous testing to ensure the fabrics and hardware are safe and free from harmful chemicals.
We're here to help, email us if uncertain on sizing
- ECEmerald C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years ago5 Stars
Beautiful soft material. Will be great for after birth.
- KAKatie A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years ago4 Stars
Lovely and soft material.. very good length (5’11”) with room to go, lots of room in the tank belly but pants seem slightly tight at the top.. Can loosen tie but still a little tight Even for a Large..
- EElenaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 years ago4 Stars
Size: 36 H
Pros: comfortable, supportive, thick solid band around the breast area, offers some separation for boobs so suitable for night time/keeping breastfeeding pads in place, nice design - could be used for day time too.
Cons: might feel large at the bottom for some but definitely nice cover for postpartum tummy; agree with other users - too small for a H cup, boobs spill at the top; metal ring on the straps comes at the top of the shoulder and leaves a mark behind - issue encountered with other bras I bought in sale.
I have returned the cami because of the sizing and metal ring. If the design is changed to address these issues it would make a great cami and would be happy to repurchase.
Best Selling Nursing Bras