Includes FREE shipping + Easy 30 day returns!
Based on your location we advise shopping from .
Purchases from your location made via this website will incur additional shipping charges and delayed delivery due to international dispatch.
Our best selling foam contoured cup bra has had a fashion makeover this season with limited edition fun leopard bow and bra straps.This t-shirt bra is perfect for a smooth profile under tops and is a must-have in every mothers wardrobe. The flexible metal wire offers a beautiful shape and comes with a convertible cross over back strap. A great alternative to your pre-pregnancy underwire bra with perfect support for both pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Contour cups for a smooth profile
- Foam moulded for shaping
- Flexi Wire for shaping
- Polyester, elastane blend
- 6 hook and eye extension for ribcage expansion
- Cotton lined straps for added comfort
- Easy one handed drop down cups for breastfeeding
- Side Sling for great skin to skin contact
- Wider straps on the larger cups for added strength
For the majority of people wearing a flexi-wire while pregnant and nursing is safe. We simply say that you should not wear a wire when 'you' feel like your breasts are changing in size throughout the day, not for the first couple of weeks after giving birth, and not if you are highly sensitive to issues like mastitis.