LUNAR ECLIPSE BLACK NURSING BRA - WIREFREE
Free Shipping on orders over $80 + 45 day returns
You'll want to wear this full-coverage, wirefree maternity bra every day. Based on a best-selling Hotmilk design, this bra molds to the body, creating a beautiful silhouette. Constructed from a sleek microfiber with 4-piece cup support to give your bust a natural, rounded lift. Featuring Hotmilk's trademark magnetic nursing clips and side sling feeding support for skin-to-skin contact.
*Magnetic nursing clips are not suitable to use for mothers with pacemakers or defibrillators
Complete your look with the Lunar Eclipse Maternity Briefs
Free shipping applies to all orders throughout America over $80.
45-day like-for-like exchange, refund, and store credit policy*
Please see our dedicated Returns and Exchanges page for full details.
As a team of moms, we understand the importance of protecting the planet for future generations. We are committed to reducing our impact on the earth by creating beautiful products that are healthier for you, your family, and our environment. All Hotmilk garments are ethically sourced and go through rigorous testing to ensure the fabrics and hardware are safe and free from harmful chemicals.
We're here to help, email us if uncertain on sizing
- GGretaReviewingLUNAR ECLIPSE ANTIQUE ROSE NURSING BRA - WIREFREEI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars1 week agoGreat Bra With One Exception
I bought this bra while pregnant with the intention of using it during the first few weeks of nursing until my bra size leveled out.
I love it for a few reasons:
1. I’m bigger busted, and this bra actually fits me!! It’s plenty supportive and unlined so my ***** fill the cups rather than spill out in awkward spots like molded cups tend to do for me.
2. There’s individual cups for individual ***** and my ***** generally stay relatively separated.
3. It’s not frumpy looking under clothes like most nursing bras
4. It’s super cute without clothes, unlike most nursing bras. My husband likes the color, too.
5. It dries fast so it isn’t out of rotation too long
Now the cons:
1. I **** the magnetic latch. I can’t undo it with one hand, so I either have to try and set my over 10 lb newborn on my lab while he’s squirming and screaming or my husband has to undo it for me, which he’s happy to oblige, but it’s just inconvenient and most of the time simply impossible.
2. Again with the magnetic latch, but a separate issue: it’s ripped out my hair before (I didn’t have time to move a lock before it snapped closed) and has left me with welts on my shoulders from snapping open when I tried to readjust a nursing pad without unlatching it.
Overall, I love this bra (and the other Hot Milk bra I have) but I probably won’t order any more from Hot Milk unless I can figure out how to switch the latches to a more traditional clip.Hotmilk Lingerie3 minutes ago
Hi Greta, there is a trick to opening the magnetic clip 1 handed that once you have it sorted. Pop your thumb directly behind the magnetic clip, placing your 2nd and 3rd fingers on either side of the magnetic clip in front. push your thumb forward and fingers back at the same time this will open the clip. It may take a little practice but you will get there x
- ESEllie S.Verified BuyerReviewingLUNAR ECLIPSE ALMOND NURSING BRA - WIREFREEI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoPerfect coverage
This bra is perfect for the fuller cup. It’s so comfortable and doesn’t make me feel like I’m wearing an ugly bra.
- SBShannon B.Verified BuyerReviewingLUNAR ECLIPSE ALMOND NURSING BRA - WIREFREEI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoVery comfy
A very comfy bra, ideal for sleeping however not supportive enough for my personal liking.
- NWnichole w.Verified BuyerReviewingLUNAR ECLIPSE BLACK NURSING BRA - WIREFREEI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat coverage
Very comfy, recommend sizing up
- MBMegan B.Verified BuyerReviewingLUNAR ECLIPSE BLACK NURSING BRA - WIREFREEI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoBest bra
This bra has been the most amazing bra I’ve had to date. I’ve been trying to find the perfect bra whilst being pregnant that still gives me support yet comfortable and this is the one.
Best Selling Nursing Bras