HEROINE BRALETTE BLACK MULTIFIT NURSING BRA - WIREFREE
Free Shipping on orders over $80 + 45 day returns
A nursing Bralette in soft lace for everyday comfort wear. This is a miracle bralette, you won't believe the support up to an I cup until you try it! Understated panelled shaping and full coverage support to stretch and grow with you
Free shipping applies to all orders throughout America over $80.
45-day like-for-like exchange, refund, and store credit policy*
Please see our dedicated Returns and Exchanges page for full details.
As a team of moms, we understand the importance of protecting the planet for future generations. We are committed to reducing our impact on the earth by creating beautiful products that are healthier for you, your family, and our environment. All Hotmilk garments are ethically sourced and go through rigorous testing to ensure the fabrics and hardware are safe and free from harmful chemicals.
We're here to help, email us if uncertain on sizing
- NVNikita Van den e.Verified BuyerReviewingHEROINE BRALETTE SHELL MULTIFIT NURSING BRA - WIREFREEI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoLove this.
This is super comfy and ****. Love this bralette
- EMElena M.Verified BuyerReviewingHEROINE BRALETTE ANTIQUE ROSE MULTIFIT NURSING BRA - WIREFREEI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoNew favourite nursing bra
Im a DD and was worried i might end up with something slightly too big. But i was pleasantly surprised, this D to G bralette fits and functions perfectly and looks very pretty.
- KHKate H.Verified BuyerReviewingHEROINE BRALETTE BLACK MULTIFIT NURSING BRA - WIREFREEI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoMy fave bra
This is my absolute favourite bra. I’m a 10DD/E not pregnant/bfeeding and I was a 12FF/G during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Remarkably this bra (without underwire!) held up to the task. Truly no one was more surprised than me. I originally only bought it to sleep in as I didn’t think it would have any support but I love it so much and especially in those early days when everything is so *************, this was the best. I’ve just bought a second one in a smaller size now that I’m nearing the end of my breastfeeding journey and am almost back to my normal size. Love it. Oh and it’s super pretty.
- ZSZoe S.Verified BuyerReviewingHEROINE BRALETTE BLACK MULTIFIT NURSING BRA - WIREFREEI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoLooks great, and perfect for nursing!
This bra looks and fits brilliantly, and has space to adjust for ***** growing and changing. Washes well too, and sits nicely under clothes.
- MBMary B.Verified BuyerReviewingHEROINE BRALETTE BLACK MULTIFIT NURSING BRA - WIREFREEI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 months ago4 Stars
Fit is good; I do wish I had known though that it would have metal fixtures as I have a nickel allergy. Plastic could be better.
Best Selling Nursing Bras