DEFY CONTOUR BLACK NURSING BRA - FLEXI UNDERWIRE
Free Shipping on orders over $80 + 45 day returns
Defy the Norm full Cup athleisure bra, with detachable strap, is a thin contour cup in Recycled nylon microfibre fabric with a silky soft side-sling for feeding and has a flexible underwire. A great soft style for light exercise.
Featuring 'Defy The Norm' branded elastic, detachable neck strap and black shine finish magnetic nursing clips. Shoulder straps can be worn standard or cross back.
*Magnetic nursing clips are not suitable to use for mothers with pacemakers or defibrillators
Free shipping applies to all orders throughout America over $80.
45-day like-for-like exchange, refund, and store credit policy*
Please see our dedicated Returns and Exchanges page for full details.
As a team of moms, we understand the importance of protecting the planet for future generations. We are committed to reducing our impact on the earth by creating beautiful products that are healthier for you, your family, and our environment. All Hotmilk garments are ethically sourced and go through rigorous testing to ensure the fabrics and hardware are safe and free from harmful chemicals.
We're here to help, email us if uncertain on sizing
- LLLiz L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars6 months ago4 Stars
I wear this bra as a post-mastectomy item, with a prosthesis. It works perfectly and looks great. I am SO happy with it that I ordered a second one in case HM discontinues it.
- ATAshlaigh T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars6 months ago4 Stars
Very comfortable, supportive and flattering
- LSLucy S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months ago5 Stars
Love the magnetic clips, makes it so much easier to clasp with one hand! My favourite nursing bra to date!
- NMNyaradzo M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
This bra is really good and supportive. Also love the magnetic clips for breastfeeding as a concept, although I am still pregnant so haven't had the chance to really use them yet.
- RDRebecca D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
Love this bra so easy to use
Best Selling Nursing Bras