Our best selling contoured cup bra now comes in a Hot Tigerlily colour with a hint of navy at the underbust and the bow. This t-shirt bra is perfect for a smooth profile under tops and is a must-have in every mothers wardrobe. Also available in black and nude.This underwired style can also be worn with a crossover strap detail on the back. A great alternative to your pre-pregnancy underwire bra.
- Contour cups for a smooth profile
- Foam moulded for shaping
- Flexi Wire for shaping
- Polyester, elastane blend
- 6 hook and eye extension for ribcage expansion
- Cotton lined straps for added comfort
- Easy one handed drop down cups for breastfeeding
- Side Sling for great skin to skin contact
- Wider straps on the larger cups for added strength
For the majority of people wearing a flexi-wire while pregnant and nursing is safe. We simply say that you should not wear a wire when 'you' feel like your breasts are changing in size throughout the day, not for the first couple of weeks after giving birth, and not if you are highly sensitive to issues like mastitis.