WARRIOR PLUNGE ORCHID CONTOUR NURSING BRA - FLEXI UNDERWIRE
Free Shipping on orders over $80 + 45 day returns
Warrior plunge is for Mamas that define their own journey through motherhood and stay true to themselves and their style. Plunging neckline, strap style sling, and lace back mean all angles are covered. With sexy low cut cotton lined contour cups and wire support ensures lift and shape are not compromised. Finished with Rose Gold hardware to complete your look.
*Magnetic nursing clips are not suitable to use for mothers with pacemakers or defibrillators
Free shipping applies to all orders throughout America over $80.
45-day like-for-like exchange, refund, and store credit policy*
Please see our dedicated Returns and Exchanges page for full details.
As a team of moms, we understand the importance of protecting the planet for future generations. We are committed to reducing our impact on the earth by creating beautiful products that are healthier for you, your family, and our environment. All Hotmilk garments are ethically sourced and go through rigorous testing to ensure the fabrics and hardware are safe and free from harmful chemicals.
We're here to help, email us if uncertain on sizing
- HBHolly B.Verified BuyerReviewingWARRIOR PLUNGE BLACK CONTOUR NURSING BRA - FLEXI UNDERWIREI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 minutes agoLovely comfortable bra
Nice to have a nursing bra that actually looks good! V comfortable too.
- KBKatrina B.Verified BuyerReviewingWARRIOR PLUNGE IVORY CONTOUR NURSING BRA - FLEXI UNDERWIREI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 starsYesterdayLovely
Very comfortable and supportive and so pretty
The nursing clip I'd magnetic, but I need both hands to disconnect which is slightly annoying
- OWOlivia W.Verified BuyerReviewingWARRIOR PLUNGE IVORY CONTOUR NURSING BRA - FLEXI UNDERWIREI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars1 week agoBeautiful bra but ******** fit
Love the look of the bra and the fabric but it does not fit cup size. I brought 2 bras in the same size, both 14D
The other bra I brought, perfect fit. This one however, my ******* are constantly falling out, I assume due to the style. I made the mistake of washing and wearing before checking the size. If I had of checked the size I should have gone up potentially 2 sizes with this style.
- CHCrystal H.Verified BuyerReviewingWARRIOR PLUNGE ETHER CONTOUR NURSING BRA - FLEXI UNDERWIREI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars1 week agoSo ************* and hard to nurse in 😣
The bra looks beautiful, but its very ************* and so hard to nurse in. It has magnetic snaps and it is so hard to detach the snaps, I had to use both hands—really awkward in public to navigate. There’s no pad in the bra and it cuts low, very close to the nipple. I wish I could return it, but you lose money returning it ($9.99 shipping fee) so I’m stuck with it. Again, beautiful bra, but not easily functional for nursing or comfortable. I couldn’t wait to take it off.
- KHKate H.Verified BuyerReviewingWARRIOR PLUNGE IVORY CONTOUR NURSING BRA - FLEXI UNDERWIREI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoSo pretty!
I really love this bra. I have a black and a white in two sizes - one for pregnancy and early postpartum and one for late breastfeeding game. The magnetic clips are great but also the cups are easy enough just to slide out the way without undoing the clips because the plunge is so low. Looks very pretty.
Best Selling Nursing Bras