HEROINE BRALETTE MATERNITY BLACK - WIREFREE
Hotmilk is proud to offer a generous returns policy!
- 90 day returns for exchange or credit (gift card).
- 14 day returns for refund.
- Free Shipping of your exchange item.
- Instant exchange for different size of same product.
- Up to 10% Bonus Discount on exchanges of greater value.
- No handling or restocking fee on exchanges or returns for credit.
To start your exchange now simply click through to our new...
*Please ensure you have read and understood our returns policy below before proceeding.
If you are struggling to getting the sizing right, we can help with that. Just take our automated Fit Quiz or see the 'Find My Fit' menu section at the top of our website for a bunch of fitting resources.
What items are returnable?
- All bras and sleepwear are returnable within 90 days for a store credit (gift card) or exchange to ensure you get the right size or style and 14 days for a refund. Don’t forget to contact us if you’re unsure on what to re-order.
- Garments must be in the original condition with swing tags attached, unwashed and unworn. * Items will not be accepted back stained or marked. Please take care to not crush Contour / Padded cups into small packages. These will not be accepted if cups are creased due to insufficient packaging.
- Any gift with purchase items must be returned if you are returning the garments.
- Due to hygiene reasons briefs, swimwear and breast pads are unable to be returned. (Unless they were a free gift with purchase in which instance they must be returned with the product purchased. This includes free knickers and/or breastpads).
- For LAYBUY purchase refunds, LAYBUY fees will be deducted from your refund.
- Except where a fault is present, returns and exchanges are managed via issuing store credit (gift card).
- A store credit (gift card) will be given for the value of the item only, exclusive of the shipping fees, if applicable.
What if I have a faulty bra or have been sent the wrong item?
- HM Collective products have a comprehensive three-month manufactures warranty period from the original date of purchase. (Issues incurred after this period are deemed as fair wear and tear.)
- In the unlikely event that your item has a manufactures fault within this period please submit it via this returns app and we will issue you a replacement at no cost.
- In your communication please include your order number, a detailed description of the fault and ideally a photo also.
Are there any charges for return?
- You will received a free NZ post return shipping label with your order. Save this label to use for any items you may need to return.
- Replacement/exchange items will be shipped back to you free of charge also.
- Original shipping charges (if applicable) are non-refundable.
How soon will I get my exchange, store credit or refund?
- First we will send you an email to notify you that we have received and inspected your returned item/s.
- Then within 5 working days you will be notified of confirmation of the approval status of your exchange, store credit or refund.
- Once approved either:
- your exchange product will be shipped,
- a HM Collective gift certificate with be emailed to you to the value of your return
- or refund issued via your original payment option, refunds can take time at your bank to register.
How Do I Return My Items?
We aim to have your return processed within 3-5 working days of receiving and will email as soon as this is done. Your patience is appreciated and we will continue to process your orders as quick as possible.
To make sure that we can process your return as quickly as possible for you, please follow these steps when returning your package.
Please ensure the return items are posted within 5 working days to be valid. Include your NAME and ORDER NUMBER on the OUTSIDE of the Parcel. * Taking care when packing bras with Contour / Padded Cups
Send us your return items to us:
HM Collective - Returns
< NAME / ORDER NUMBER >
You will receive a confirmation email as soon as the item is processed. Please allow 3-5 business days once the item is received to process the Exchange or Store credit. Refunds will be processed once the return has been forwarded back to us in NZ (allow 10 days, over busier periods delays are to be expected).
If you need any help, we'd love to help so email us on email@example.com.
A maternity Bralette in soft lace for everyday comfort wear. This is a miracle bralette, you won't believe the support up to a G cup until you try it! Understated panelled shaping and full coverage support for pregnancy. This style does NOT have feeding clips but you can easily slip the strap from your shoulder to breastfeed.
Our model wears a size 32 D-I cup
FIT TIP: Please note this style does not have back adjusters so it's a firm fit to ensure support is optimal. If you prefer a looser fit, we recommend you go up a size, however, the firmer fit offers superior support and once on, it looks amazing and will stretch over time!
- non-nursing style
- easy dual cup fitting
- wire-free cup support
- slip off shoulder feeding - no clips
- no back fastening - pullover style
- sheer Black lace over sheer Black mesh
- outer 90% nylon 10% elastane - lining 100% nylon
- 32, 34, 36, 38, 40 - multi-fit D-I cup
All our garments are made with you in mind. Our fabrics and accessories are free from harmful chemicals and are all Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certified.